Laravel website development is a popular PHP framework with a simple, expressive, and elegant syntax that helps in the development of fantastic applications. The Laravel Framework simplifies the development process by automating repetitive tasks like routing, authentication, caching, and sessions, which are common in most online applications. Laravel Framework has a lot of great advantages including fast extension, development speed, scalability, and quick institution. It also delivers better programming results than other programming tools, which is why PHP professionals choose it.
Following are 6 Key Advantages of web developing in the Laravel framework:
1. Template Engine: The Laravel framework includes lightweight templates for making great layouts with dynamic content seeding. It has a lot of widgets with solid structures, including JS and CSS code. These frameworks’ templates are intended to create a simple layout with various sections.
2. Artisan: The Laravel framework is usually interacted with by a developer via a command line that establishes and manages the Laravel project environment. Artisan is a built in command line tool provided by Laravel. This technology enables us to automate the majority of the repetitive and time-consuming programming chores that most engineers avoid.
3. Eloquent ORM (Object-Relational Mapping): The Eloquent ORM is included in Laravel, and it contains a simple PHP framework ActiveRecord version that allows developers to make database queries using PHP syntax rather than SQL code. Every table in the database has a Model associated with it, which the developer uses to interact with it. An ORM outperforms all other PHP frameworks in terms of speed.
4. Libraries: It comes with Object-Oriented libraries and a slew of other pre-installed libraries that you won’t find in other popular PHP frameworks. An authentication library is one of the pre-installed libraries. It contains several advanced features, such as Bcrypt hashing, detecting active users, CSRF (Cross-site Request Forgery) protection, password reset, and encryption, despite its ease of use.
5. Modular: The Laravel framework is made up of over 20 different libraries and is separated into several modules. It is based on modern PHP framework principles, allowing developers to create modular, responsive, and user-friendly web applications.
6. Security: Everyone involved in the development of an application must use some of the other methods to make the application secure. Within its framework, Laravel takes care of security. It employs salted and hashed passwords, which means that the password is never stored in the database in plain text. It generates the encrypted representation of a password using the Bcrypt hashing algorithm. Laravel employs prepared SQL statements, making injection attacks impossible. In addition, Laravel development provides a simple way to escape user input in order to avoid user injection of the <script> tag.