The web application framework is the system that can be reused many times by the developers for the development of web applications and websites. Frameworks are reusable designs that may be consist of various supportive programs, code libraries, and a scripting language. It’s a fantastic idea for developers to use re-usability in web development to increase productivity.
CakePHP Development, one of the most popular web application frameworks developed in the PHP programming language, is one of the many beneficial frameworks that have been bestowed by open source and are showing their superiority in web development. It was first presented to the web world in 2005, shortly after the Ruby on Rails concept, and has since been widely distributed under the MIT license.
Using frameworks written in any language helps the developers to concentrate more deeply on the core business requirements rather than spending precious time on other technical issues in the website and application development. CakePHP framework is one of the most popular open-source frameworks because of its many technological features, including:
- It helps the developers to make an interface with the database and active records
- CakePHP development follows the architectural pattern of model-view-controller
- It has great compatibility properties with other programming languages such as PHP4 and PHP5
Some Basic Features According to CakePHP Development
- Feature of Built-in validation
- Feature of data sanitization
- Feature of Application Scaffolding
- Router for mapping URLs and handling extensions
- Security, Session, and Request Handler Components
- Utility classes for working with Files, Folders, Arrays, and more
Frameworks are the ideal approach for saving time and decreasing project complexity while developing huge complicated systems. It aids in enhancing programmers’ productivity because frameworks limit programmers’ options throughout development.